it's 2012! yay! what's not to love about a new year, a fresh start, a global clean slate. it's a perfect time to do new things and the potential for greatness can't be ignored. it's already a bigger and badder year for me and kat flower and to that end, i thought i'd share some goals that will make this year off the chiz-art...- get some plants. sad but true confession.
- keep my house tidy for at least a month. it's super clean now and i am loving it. staying in love enough to put my shoes and other crap away will be key.
- take better care of my skin.
- visit friends that live out of town.
- visit a new country. might be able to fold in the aforementioned.
- look up at the sky more.
- dream, laugh, cook, read, teach more.
- finally learn to knit.
- re-upholster my sofa. it will be a total game changer.
- get a haircut.
- use every gift certificate i've received over the last, i don't know, three years.
- learn to smize, i.e. smile with my eyes. never too late.
- be loving, be gracious and be thankful. that one is a life resolution. always and forever.
happy new year buttercups. wishing you beauty, love, hope, peace and light this year and beyond. x
p.s. a reason to love winter -- quince blossoms. definitely one of my top 7.
p.p.s. already making progress on my list. feel free to share some of your goals below. might want to add some more...